Write Sales Copy That Makes Money
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics, only 30% of small businesses will survive. Of those that fail, the #1 reason is lack of money.
If you are one of those business owners who is still not making the money you need in your business … if your company is not enjoying the profits you dreamed of … if you are not earning the money you want …
The problem may be as simple as you are not describing your product’s benefits in a way that resonates with your customers so that they are prone to buy from you!
If you change only one thing in your marketing efforts, and that one thing is to write better sales copy, words that get into the heads and engage the hearts of your target market, revenue increases.
Introducing Simple Secrets for Writing Words That Sell
This ebook is an encyclopedia of must-have copywriting strategy, easy-to-use copywriting formulas, and simple secrets for writing persuasive copy that motivates your target market to take action.
Every single chapter contains valuable secrets that a lot of other copywriters aren’t willing to share.
But I will.
- Turn your sales messages into sales magnets
- Teach you how to persuade, rather than sell – and sell more than you have ever sold in your life
- Increase trust
- Break down objections
- Provide readers with a better understanding of your product or solution
- Give you a chance to tell a more complete story
- Convince your ideal customer that your brand is the best
You will find money-generating information like:
- 5 simple secrets guaranteed to make calls to action irresistible (p. 44)
- A magical formula for crafting customer benefits (p. 27)
- A quick and failsafe tip for making sure your copy is clear and crisp (p. 28)
- The 6 formulas for killer headlines (p. 31)
- 5 powerful writing strategies that close the deal (p. 20)
If you want to compete in today’s war for attention, make sales, and ethically “hook” your customers, clients, and followers into taking action, then Simple Secrets for Writing Words That Sell is a must-have resource.
This is one of the most thorough books on copywriting that I have
ever read, and a valuable resource every time I have to write
copy. Thank you, Claire, for sharing your extensive writing
experience so that we can all sell more, in less time.
Lots of great information – great interaction – well organized –
made it simple. Thanks!