Communicate with Claire-ty
Your Customized Communications Plan and Targeted Sales Message
Let me ask you a few questions:
- Have you ever poured your heart and soul into writing a sales letter or new business proposal, and then got turned down – or, worse, heard nothing
- Do you look at your website and think something is just not right, but are not sure what that is?
- Does your target market understand your message, benefits, and lives transformed?
- Do you even know who your target market is?
If you find yourself getting frustrated at all the effort you put into marketing your business, without the results you think you should have, you are in the Right Place.
I’m Claire Stoddard and I have spent my entire career as a sales copywriter and marketing advisor. My passion is to write the Words that Sell, that position my clients as the go-to-companies in their niche, and generate a never-ending revenue stream.
Early in my career I worked for some of the largest corporations in the world, such as ABC-TV, McGraw Hill, and The Adecco Group.
About 20 years ago, I took the plunge and opened my own copywriting resource service. My goal was to take what I had learned from working with large and successful companies and turn my attention to and help small businesses.
Since then I have guided small business owners, founders, and CEOs in creating strategic marketing plans, best practices, and communications that drive business. I have developed websites, email campaigns, social media posts, product sheets, press kits, and much more.
Here is What I Learned
Small businesses spend crazy amounts of time and money on branding and planning and still end up with websites that don’t speak to their target market, and social media that gets them nowhere.
All that activity with little results creates confusion, and a fear that, unless something changes, they could be out of business.
It was the massive disconnect between the small business owners I was talking to and their target markets that made me realize you need help.
Many of you have no idea who your primary market is, what problems they’re trying to solve, the words they use to describe their problems, and how your product is the best solution for their problems. You couldn’t find those answers … until now.
In less than 90 minutes, I’ll guide you, step by step, to exactly what you need to do to change your website, change your marketing materials, change your life, and create the brand that sells!
And at the end of our call, you will have an effective marketing and communications plan that will finally give you the answers to the following:
- Your primary target market and how to reach them
- Your brand direction so you can be consistent end-to-end
- Your unique selling proposition to differentiate you from the competition
- What gift to give to first time visitors to keep them engaged and generate leads
- A full and thorough review of your website and all other customer-facing marketing materials you currently use
- The social media strategy that works for you so that you can spend your time more effectively
- Other marketing materials you should have in order to maintain a steady flow of revenue
- A plan of action, customized to your business, so that you can continue the work after our call
You will also receive:
- A FREE digital copy of Simple Secrets for Creating Words That Sell, a comprehensive guide to writing sales copy that increases sales – every time.
- A customized sales message that supports your business, using my propriety “Persuade Process”
Would You Like More Cash, More Customers, More Time?
I have devoted my career helping business leaders speak to their customers – clearly, cogently, persuasively. I have helped them gain influence and respect among their target market and
influencers. And now you too can benefit from my experience, at a fraction of the cost of what I charge if I were to write your copy for you.
Our newest BusinessWeek project, “Creating Digital Dividends” called for a major selling document, and you produced a masterpiece, which resulted in revenues of over $2 million.
Albert Baker Fund
I love working with Claire. She is fast, she is good, and she gets the job done. You don’t have to worry about details with Claire–she has such a depth of experience and expertise that she can quickly size up a project and start running with it.